Indoor Grow Room Design, Set Up and Construction
Medical Marijuana Grow Room Design or Setting up a marijuana indoor grow room consists of basement or closet design, layout and blueprints, grow room construction and testing all electrical, plumbing, air and ventilation, grow systems, lights and electrical devises before any plants are placed in the grow room.
How to up an Indoor Medical Marijuana Grow Room
Setting up A Grow Room- step-by-step
- Choose your location and calculate the materials and costs suing your square footage and make a blueprint.
- Make sure the room is clear of anything that you will not use. (furniture, curtains, carpet, junk etc). Enclose the room if its not already.
- Using a reflective material like Mylar or flat white paint, cover the walls for the maximum light energy.
- Set up vent fans, intake fans and exhaust fans including carbon filters for controlling odors.
- Install plumbing and electricity if its not already there. I prefer to run a separate 100 amp sub panel and use utility sinks.
- Remove all carpet. Having a concrete floor is best for water issues. Installing a floor drain will make life easy!
- Install hardware for lights, light movers and ballasts. Use hooks and anchors strong enough to hold the weight of these items. Then install lights and ballasts.
- Whether Hydroponics or Soil, set up the hydro systems or soil pots making sure to leave enough room for you to move around and work in there.
- grow room design
- grow room designs
- grow room
- cannabis grow room design
- indoor grow room design
- small grow room design
- how to build a grow room
- indoor grow room setup
- indoor grow rooms
- setting up a grow room