We are seeking passionate associates who are looking for career growth, along with a great environment. Our General Labor will be responsible for producing consistent, safe and quality edible products as well as ensuring assisting and educating patients / consumers, checking them out, cash handling, customer service, and maintaining our quality inventory for compliance and organization. You must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences, in order to provide best in class service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing cannabis infused products while maintaining the strict laws and guidelines set by the government to ensure all products are manufactured within the confines of the law
- Learn various recipes and methods of preparation of infused products
- Meeting set production deadlines by working efficiently with a sense of urgency
- Maintain detailed and accurate records at all times
- Maintain live counts on all infused edibles products.
- Keeping track of non-medicated product and monitoring levels of raw materials.
- Maintaining correct sanitation for work areas, sanitation logs, checking for any possible health code violations and mitigating the risk of cross contamination
- Assist with the labeling and packaging of final products when necessary.
- Accurately weigh, package, and count all products
- Accurately record all required information on batch records
- Ensure that all forms of packaging and labels being used are correct and compliant
- Identify and remove poor quality or nonconforming product
- Package product following a specific set of instructions
- Complete training on various machines
- Participate in various food safety/general safety courses
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Other duties as assigned