420 Fudge Nut Brownies Ingredients
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/ 4 cup cannabutter
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions for Fudge Nut Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chocolate chips with cannabutter.
- Remove from heat.
- Add biscuit mix, condensed milk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in nuts and remaining 1 cup chips.
- Pour into a well-greased 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan.
Cannabis Brownies Recipes
Ingredients for Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie 2 Tablespoons cannabutter, softened2 Tablespoons sugar1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar1 Tablespoon cocoa powder1 egg yolk3 Tablespoons flourpinch of saltsplash of vanilla1 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Directions Use a mug or a microwave-safe ramekin.Mix ... Read More