420 Fudge Nut Brownies Ingredients
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/ 4 cup cannabutter
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions for Fudge Nut Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chocolate chips with cannabutter.
- Remove from heat.
- Add biscuit mix, condensed milk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in nuts and remaining 1 cup chips.
- Pour into a well-greased 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan.
Cannabis Brownies Recipes
Adult Weed Brownies
In this recipe you don’t use cannabis butter; instead you use your actual bud, so you aren’t left wondering whether any THC has been wasted! ... Read More
The Best Weed Galaxy Brownies
Weed brownies, THC brownies, CannaBrownies, whatever you call them, these weed galaxy brownies will turn you into an astronaut. Make them less potent by substituting one-third of the cannabutter with regular butter ... Read More
Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie
Ingredients for Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie 2 Tablespoons cannabutter, softened2 Tablespoons sugar1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar1 Tablespoon cocoa powder1 egg yolk3 Tablespoons flourpinch of saltsplash of vanilla1 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Directions Use a mug or a microwave-safe ramekin.Mix ... Read More