Pumpkin Pot Brownies
- Category: Brownies
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 whole egg 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
- Nonstick spray coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, pumpkin, the whole egg, egg whites, and oil.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and nutmeg.
- Beat on low speed until smooth. Stir in semisweet chocolate pieces.
- Spray an 11×7 inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Pour batter into pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Keywords: Weed Brownies