Ingredients for Pumpkin Pot Brownies
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1/4 cup cannabutter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
Nonstick spray coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, pumpkin, the whole egg, egg whites, and oil.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and nutmeg.
- Beat on low speed until smooth. Stir in semisweet chocolate pieces.
- Spray an 11×7 inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Pour batter into pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.