Time Required: 2 hours
Yields 4 Potatoes
What You Need:
- baking sheet, greased
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup CannaButter
- salt and pepper to taste
- bacon bits (optional topping)
- scallions (optional topping)
- cheese (optional topping)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until tender (usually about 1 hour).
- Remove from oven and allow the potatoes to cool.
- Cut off the top of each potato, lengthwise.
- Scoop out the insides while making sure the skin still holds its shape.
- Mix the scooped potato flesh, sour cream, Cannabutter, salt and pepper together. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Stuff the potato mixture back into the potato skins.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- Add toppings as desired. Eat and enjoy!