1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup frozen green peas
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/3 cup cannabutter
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1 3/4 cups chicken broth
2/3 cup milk
2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook: 50 mins
Ready in: 1hr 10mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
2. In a saucepan, combine chicken, carrots, peas, and celery.
Add water to cover and boil for 15 minutes. Remove from
heat, drain and set aside.
3. In the saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in Cannabutter
until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and
celery seed. Slowly stir in chicken broth and milk. Simmer
over medium-low heat until thick. Remove from heat and set
4. Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot
liquid mixture over. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and
cut away excess dough. Make several slits in the top to
allow steam to escape.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until
pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10
minutes before serving.
Serve with a Thc Induced Beverage.Enjoy!