Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 2 Cups Cranberry Sauce
What You Need:
- medium saucepan
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup Cannabis Tincture
- Combine cranberries, sugar and water in saucepan.
- Heat on high-heat until sugar dissolves and mixture starts to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until most of the cranberries start to burst.
- Stir in the orange juice and cannabis tincture. Allow mixture to simmer for an additional minute.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Transfer cranberry sauce to a serving bowl.
- Allow cranberry sauce to finish cooling in the refrigerator before serving.