Ingredients for Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie
2 Tablespoons cannabutter, softened
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
1 egg yolk
3 Tablespoons flour
pinch of salt
splash of vanilla
1 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Microwave Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Directions
- Use a mug or a microwave-safe ramekin.
- Mix the cannabutter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and egg yolk until smooth.
- Stir in the salt and flour until well combined. Stir chocolate chips in last.
- Pour into the ramekin or mug, then dot the top with peanut butter.
- Swirl lightly with a butter knife.
- Microwave for 45-75 seconds in the microwave until just done.
More Brownies Recipes
420 Fudge Nut Brownies Ingredients 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips1/ 4 cup cannabutter2 cups biscuit baking mix 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk1 egg, beaten1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts Directions for Fudge Nut Brownies Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.In ... Read More