Medical Marijuana Beverages and Marijuana Alcohol have become very popular with marijuana dispensaries and patients, as cannabinoids dissolve well in alcohol. There are a few ways to prepare these beverages.
Most Common Ways to Make Medical Marijuana Beverages
Probably one of the easiest ways to process your leaf and buds is to make marijuana alcohol, which then can be used to create an intoxicating and mouthwatering array of beverages. For best results, marijuana alcohol should be prepared two full weeks before using. Generally, the stronger the alcohol content the better. Grain alcohol is pure alcohol-odorless, tasteless, and very potent. At 190 proof, grain alcohol makes an extremely strong brew that I recommend only be used in moderation. I personally prefer to use vodka. Most mid-level vodkas are now triple-filtered, which helps to make them purer. Fewer impurities mean less of a hangover.
Recipes for Medical Marijuana Beverages with Alcohol
Use this guide in each of the following beverage recipes:
1. Take 1 bottle of vodka and drain approximately a quarter of the liquid.
2. Use either ground up buds or using leaves that have been trimmed free of stems.
3. Store this mixture in a cool dark place, allowing at least 1 week for the cannabinoids to dissolve.
I recommend waiting 2 full weeks to ensure the maximum effect. You can substitute vodka with your liquor of choice.
Recommended Dosage: 1-2oz. per drink.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes to mix, 1to 2 Weeks to dissolve.
Now that you know the basics, lets make some drinks!
Mikes Mystery Water (An MVH Special)
1oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
1oz Malibu Coconut Rum
Splash of sweet & sour mix
Splash of pineapple juice
1/2oz Blue Curacao
1/2 gram ground bud.
Makes 2 shots
Boombattas Vodka (It’s a G-Thang!)
1oz. of THC induced Vodka
1/2oz. of Gin
1/2oz. of Light Rum
1/2oz. of Tequila (i prefer Patron)
2 dashes of Cola so you can see when you get to the bottom of the glass
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
1. Combine the ingredients and pour over ice in a highball glass.
2. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
Non-Alcoholic Marijuana Beverages
Milk is an excellent medium for extracting THC from your buds or leafs. I like to add Honey to my milk for flavor. Milk can be frozen for up to 3 months, so feel free and make a huge batch!
1. Add 4 cups of milk and 1 spoon of honey to a pan and heat on a low heat until almost boiling.
2. Add 2 grams of finely chopped marijuana bud or leaf and set heat to low.
3. Simmer at the low heat for at least 1 half hour while stirring regularly.
4. Make sure that the milk does not boil.
5. Strain the milk through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and leave to cool.
4 cups of milk
1 tablespoon instant or freeze-dried coffee
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 cinnamon sticks
6 cardamom pods
1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon allspice
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring to dissolve sugar and instant coffee, for 5 minutes over low heat.
2. Don’t let the mixture boil.
3. Let the mixture steep off the heat for 20-30 minutes.
4. Pour through a clean sieve or strainer.
5. Serve either hot or cold.
Gone Bananas Shake
1 apple, peeled and cored
3 small bananas
1 large scoop of ice cream (i prefer vanilla bean or chocolate)
2 cups of fresh, ice cold THC Milk
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds.
2. Mix the ice cream and milk.
3. Serve with nuts on top (optional)
Now you can enjoy your favorite Medical Marijuana BeveragesHow People found this article:
- Cannabis Beverages
- how to make thc drinks
- THC Drinks
- can dagga be boiled to be used as medicinal
- cannabis drink
- how to make medicated drinks
- how to make mmj drinks
- kief drink