There are an assortment of Cannabis Corn Syrup formulas that call for anyplace from ¼ ounce to 4 ounces of cannabis for each 6 measures of corn syrup. The power of the formulas on this site relies on upon the centralization of cannabis in your key fixing. The measure of cannabis in the formula beneath is only a proposal and can be altered by individual dose.Print
Cannabis Corn Syrup
- Total Time: 4 hours (suggested minimum)
- vast pot or slow cooker
- 3 glasses Light Corn Syrup
- 1 ounce finely ground cannabis
- Tupperware holder with cover
- elastic band (one that will extend around the edge of your Tupperware)
- Pour the Light Corn Syrup in the pan or stewing pot and set on low/medium warmth.
- Let the syrup warm up until it is hot however ensure it doesn’t bubble.
- Add your finely ground cannabis to the hot syrup.
- Blend the cannabis often as it douses for no less than 4 hours. Try not to give it a chance to bubble.
- Set up your Tupperware holder by taking 2 sheets of the cheesecloth and securing it over the cover of the dish utilizing the elastic band. Turn heat off and let blend cool down somewhat.
- Pour the cannabis corn syrup blend gradually over the highest point of the cheesecloth and into the holder. Rehash this progression as important to strain the greater part of the plant from the syrup.
- Permit syrup to cool. Store the Cannabis Corn Syrup in an impenetrable holder and keep it in a cool, dim spot
Keywords: Candy, Medibles, Corn Syrup