I know what you’re thinking. Pot tart is the cleverest pun you’ve ever heard.
If you’re a gluten free veganite, being able to reincorporate toaster pastries into your balanced breakfast of other toaster pastries, totally feels like a new beginning. Birds will sing. Clouds will part. Roomates and lovers will flock to the kitchen. Then roommates might turn into lovers; lovers into roommates.
Be careful. Cohabitation can become complicated. Lucky for you, these Pot Tarts are not. Serve them with Vavavanilla frosting or eat them right out of the oven.
3-4 Stoney Servings
– 1 ¼ Cups GF Flour
– Dash Salt
– 1/3 Cup Sugar
– 4 T Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil (melted)
– ½ t vanilla
– ¼ Cup Nut Milk (room temp)
– Jam or Cinnamon Sugar Filling
– Top with Vavavanilla Frosting (pg 85)
– Try any seedless jam
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Line a pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
- Combine flour, salt & sugar. Whisk!
- Add melted Cannabis Infused Coconut, vanilla and milk.
- Mix and knead dough until smooth.
- Turn dough out onto a sheet of parchment paper and cover with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll dough out to 1/8” thick.
- Cut into Pot Tart sized rectangles and carefully move rectangles onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Spread jam or filing in an even layer.
- Cover the rectangles with the other rectangles.
- Press with the flat edge of the fork to seal.
- Bake until golden with darker edges.