Ever been so high that you were convinced you were the gingerbread man reincarnated? It has long been rumored that the actual origin of the gingerbread man derives from a mythological tale of a weed cookie. Let us take a moment this Christmas to remember that it’s not always just about the shiny new bongs and glass pipes.. Sometimes, it’s about smoking weed with your loved ones then eating cannabis infused gingerbread cookies.Print
Baked Gingerbread Man Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened cannabis butter
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Mix cannabis butter, butter, a cup sugar, egg and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix in flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt until combined.
- Roll dough by hand into 1 inch balls.
- Coat with remaining sugar and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Allow cooling.