Do you remember in the 90’s when they started turning everything into cereal?
Chocolate chip cookies? Cereal!
Cinnamon toast? Cereal!
Reeses Pieces? Cereal!
A guy who survives on the blood of virgins? Ceeereal!
Correction: Count Chocula has been kickin it since the 70’s. But still…
I think you get the point.
This recipe is a testament to hippie ingenuity. In order to make these ridiculously cute cookies, you need something like a pastry bag. Why not make your own?
I used an old gallon baggie and a frosting tip. But if you don’t have either of those things on hand, use your noggin. I’m sure you can come up with something to turn it into… cereal!
8 Stoney Servings
– 1 1/3 Cups GF Flour
– ½ t Baking Powder
– ½ t Salt
– 2/3 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
(we used the Good Life brand)
– ½ Cup Sugar
– ½ Cup Melted Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
– 1 Egg or 1 Flaaxy Egg
– 4 t Vanilla
– 6-10 T Nut Milk
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Line cookie sheets or baking pans with parchment paper.
- Mix Flour, Baking Powder and Salt. Whisk!
- Pour Chocolate Chips into small bowl. Toss with 1 T of Flour mix.
- Add Sugar to Flour Mix. Stir!
- Add Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil, Egg/Flaaxy Egg, and Vanilla. Stir!
- Add 6 T Nut Milk. Stir!
- Add bowl of Chocolate Chips. Stir!
- Add Nut Milk 1 Table spoon at a time until dough is soft enough to be piped.
- Pipe dime-nickel sized cookies, about one inch apart.
- Flatten tops with wet fingers.
- Bake 10 Minutes until golden around the edges and crunchy in your mouth.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes.