A simple recipe that will fill the house with the warming smell of freshly-baked bread and a touch of herb! The butter and the herb add a subtle kick to the bread that is best eaten still warm from the oven. However, if you wish the bread can also be frozen for consumption at a later date.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tbsp. canna-butter
- 3 tsp. caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 milk
- 2 tsp. cannabis – ground
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- First prepare your yeast by placing it in warm water along with a pinch of sugar—roughly the same volume of water to yeast. Leave aside for ten minutes before large bubbles begin to appear on the surface.
- Add the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and roughly combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the mix in a well in the center and combine everything once more.
- Knead the dough firmly for a few minutes to make a small ball.
- Roughly make a ball-shaped loaf out of the dough, or separate buns if you wish, and place in a greased bread tin or baking pan. Loosely cover with a tea cloth and let rise for about fifteen minutes.
- Melt the canna-butter and liberally spread all over the top of the risen dough. Place the bread in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for about half an hour then remove from the oven and let cool before serving.