How to make Weed Candy
What you need :
- Candy molds
- Candy thermometer
- Total Time: 25 min
- Yield: 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces 1x
- Category: edibles, candy
- 2 cups sugar
- 1¼ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 1 cup water
food coloring/flavoring of your choice
- Heat sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until all sugars are dissolved. Bring to a 300 degree boil.
- Add food coloring and flavoring slowly. Stir well.
- Turn off heat. Carefully and quickly pour liquid into candy molds before it hardens.
- Remove candy from mold once it is finished cooling. Toss candy in sugar if desired.
Keywords: Weed Edibles, Weedibles, Candy