Oreo Weed Brownies
- Category: Munchies
- 1 19-ounce package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cannabutter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 7 Oreo cookies, coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–4 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease bottom only of 13×9 inch pan with shortening.
- Stir brownie mix, water, cannabutter, and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies over batter.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir together powdered sugar and milk smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
Drizzle over brownies.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Keywords: Brownies, Stoner Snacks