Yields 80 to 100 Servings
Time Required: 6 to 24 hours
What You Need for Cannabis Honey:
- Crock pot
- 1 ounce cannabis
- 5 pounds (80 ounces) honey
Weed Honey Directions:
- Wrap cannabis in cheese cloth. Secure bundle with string
- Place bundle in crock pot. Pour honey to cover.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, stirring a few times per hour.
- Turn crock pot off and let honey sit to cool for up to 24 hours.
- Remove bundle from the honey, squeezing as much honey from the cheesecloth as possible.
- Ladle honey into jars to store.