Cannabis Caramel Candy
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces 1x
- 9” x 13” pan
- Medium sized saucepan
- 1 cup CannaButter
- 2 ¼ cups brown sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- Melt Cannabutter slowly in saucepan.
- Stir in brown sugar and salt until combined.
- Stir in light corn syrup
- Add milk slowly while constantly stirring.
- Cook mixture over medium heat until candy begins to get firmer. (Usually 12 to 15 minutes.)
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into pan. Allow for candy to cool down.
- Cut, serve, and store.