This gluten free dish will leave you feeling pleased and your spirits will be uplifted after nourishing your body.
- For Peanut Sauce:
- Sesame oil (2 tablespoons)
- Crunch peanut butter (1/4 cup)
- Sriracha (2 teaspoons)
- Agave (1 ½ teaspoons)
- Garlic (2 cloves, diced)
- Coconut canna-oil (2 tablespoons)
- Tamari (2 tablespoons, low salt)
- Rice vinegar (1 ½ teaspoons)
- Sesame seeds (1 tablespoon, toasted)
- Edamame (1/2 cup)
- Sesame seeds (2 teaspoons)
- Carrot (1, peeled and sliced thin)
1. Combine sesame oil, tamari, vinegar, garlic, canna-oil, Sriracha and agave; whisk together until thoroughly combined. Put in sesame seeds and peanut butter and whisk, cover container and refrigerate.
2. Cook pasta as directed on package then drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Put edamame, noodles and carrots into a bowl then top with peanut sauce and vegetables. Combine and sprinkle withsesame seeds.
4. Serve and enjoy!