Marijuana firecrackers is possibly one of the most easiest and efficient recipe you can use to get stoned off your ass. Only use as much weed as you want to, and only eat as many firecrackers as you think you need to get high. All you really need is about a gram or so and one or two fire crackers, but you can use more if you want. The weed firecracker is easy enough to make, only takes about 20 minutes to cook, and much more efficient with your weed than having to bake a whole batch of brownies if you only just want one or two brownies.
Things You’ll Need For Weed Firecrackers:
- 0.5g of weed per firecracker (more if you want)
- Some good crackers like Ritz, some people use graham crackers for better taste (2 per firecracker)
- Peanut butter with high fat (Organic peanut butter is usually your best bet), Nutella chocolate spread works well too
- Chocolate Chips (optional, but adds alot to the taste)
- A toothpick or something to mix up your weed and peanut butter
- Aluminum foil
Steps For Baking Marijuana Firecrackers:
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F, and give it some time to heat up.
- Make a small bowl out of your aluminum foil to hold your weed while you prebake it.
- Put the weed in the oven for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F. Once it’s done, you can check to see if you’ve done it right by pinching your bud and if it falls apart into dust then they are perfect.
- Now, turn the heat on your oven up to 300 degrees F
- While you’re waiting for your oven to heat up, get your crackers and spread peanut butter thickly on each cracker about half a centimeter to a centimeter is good enough.
- Sprinkle your weed evenly on one half of the firecracker, and use your toothpick or mixing tool to mix up the weed and the peanut butter as much as possible, you want as much peanut butter all over the weed as possible.
- Sandwich your firecrackers together and completely wrap them in aluminum foil. It prevents as mess and burning the crackers, no one likes burnt firecrackers.
- Put them in the oven for 20 minutes, and enjoy. Optionally, you at the end of the 20 minutes you can turn your oven up to 350 degrees F for another 2 minutes.