Label Solutions, Inc.
Job Summary Label Solutions Inc. is a commercial label converter that produces durable pressure-sensitive product labels for some of the top industrial manufacturers and retail brands in North America. Located near Springfield, Missouri, our territories include but are not limited to the U.S. and Canada. We specialize in digital printing and wide-format solutions which allows us to adapt to our client’s time-sensitive needs and their ongoing label changes. In addition, we recently invested in new technologies that help our customers expedite artwork approval revisions and allow us to offer unique solutions that help improve client production-line efficiencies.
We are looking to hire a seasoned sales representative that follows the Sandler Sales Methodology or similar prospecting format. The ideal candidate will develop their client base relating to both prime (branded) labels and regulatory compliant industrial labels as new business growth. Most accounts will order on a recurring basis, which means residual commissions for you.
The target markets for Label Solutions’ products include: · Compressed Gas · Industrial/manufacturing · Cannabis/CBD · Food Packaging · Craft Beverages · Health Supplements · Cosmetics & Beauty · Marine & Trailers · Private Labeling
The candidate will build strong business relations with their clients in order to properly forecast and generate new growth sales revenues. Compensation will be a base salary plus residual commissions and will be commensurate with experience and abilities.
· Closes deals from understanding “Solution Selling” methods based on minimum qualities per order
· Generate qualified prospects from identified leads, the internet, trade shows, and networking
· Identify and develop sales opportunities, securing orders when attainable
· Respond to customer needs appropriately and in a timely manner
· Utilize marketing materials and sample labels as directed
· Develop territory strategies with the Director of Business Development to cultivate new growth
· Fill out appropriate forms for the Label Development team to create quotes for you
· Provide updated forecasts from your leads and prospects as part of your weekly reports
· Oversee order processing up to and through graphic design “sign- off” of label proofs and quotes
· Maintain proper communication with clients regarding order status
· Travel when necessary to service clients in the territory
· Follow up on all quotes, samples, new and repeat order status Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum 2-years of experience in the printing, product labeling, or packaging industries
· Can work from home – remote office
· Uses reliable vehicle transportation for local client visits (Average distance: 300+ mile radius)
· Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
· Understands general business and can relate to both small companies and large corporations
· Proven ability to close sales and drive territory sales growth via the telephone and in- person
· Good computer skills for customer order entry, managing spreadsheets, and presentations
· Self-starter, multi-tasker, goal oriented
Join a creative team that adheres to strong core values: Great Communications, Honesty, Team Work, Be Respectful, Accountability, and have a Positive Attitude.