Time Required: 2 Hours 15 minutes
Yields 24 Chocolate Cannabis Cherries
- microwave safe bowl
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Cannabis Coconut Oil
- 24 cherries w/ stems (washed and dried; if you use fresh cherries remember the pit!)
- wax paper lined plate
- Heat milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, and Cannabis Coconut Oil in a microwave safe bowl. Remove and stir every 20 seconds until melted. Chocolate should be warm but not hot.
- Dip dry cherries by the stems in chocolate one at a time allowing excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
- Sit cherries on a wax paper lined plate to dry. Repeat until all cherries are coated. Save extra chocolate on the side (you will dip the cherries again.)
- Chill cherries in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Warm the chocolate sauce back up and remove cherries from the refrigerator.
- Dip each cherry in the chocolate sauce for a second time. Return cherries to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Store extra cherries in the refrigerator.