How To Make Edible Marijuana Gummies in 5 Simple Steps.
A Fun, flavorful, very convenient, and extremely effective marijuana edible you can use on a daily basis. The best way to make these canna gummies is by using a silicone mold as it will allow the gummies to pop out very easily, keeping the shape and structure intact, maintaining that professional look. If you prefer a sweeter gummy that tastes less like marijuana, add honey.
If you’re someone who prefers a sweet cannabis treat, these marijuana gummies are the best way to get the perfect dosage.
1. Combine the Jell-O and 1 cup of orange juice in a medium saucepan. Add the honey and canna-oil and heat slowly, stirring frequently.
2. In a small bowl mix the gelatin with the remaining orange juice and allow to sit for five minutes.
3. Add the gelatin to the Jell-O and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Whisk almost constantly and get the sides of the pan.
4. Pour the ganja gummies mixture into silicon molds or coated mini paper cups. Allow to cool at room temperature and then chill in the fridge.
5. Remove the ganja gummies from the molds. Toss each candy with a bit of cornstarch to prevent sticking.