Recommended Dosage: 3 Tablespoons Cannabutter
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 50-60 mins
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
1/4 cup honey or Agave Nectar (lower glycemic index)
1/4 cup sour cream
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
6 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups toasted and chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 X 5 loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt, then mix well and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas, honey, sour cream, eggs, melted butter and vanilla.
3. Lightly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing only until incorporated. Stir in the chopped pecans. Batter will be lumpy.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.