Adult Weed Brownies
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Brownies, Desserts, Recipes
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/4 pound dark chocolate
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 4 regular eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla
- 1 ounce of finely ground cannabis bud (or 2–3 ounces of cannabis leaf, but is much better)
- Melt the butter over a low heat, then add the chocolate (in cubes is quickest) and melt that in with the already melted butter, stir regularly so that it becomes chocolate butter!
- As soon as the chocolate has melted entirely add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and the white sugar, stir and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating them so that the yolk breaks up. Continue to stir the mixture on a low heat until it is completely smooth.
- Add the flour and finely ground cannabis to the mix, if you like nuts then you can add a quarter of a cup of your favourite nut if you wish. Stir it well, if it is difficult to stir then add a small dash of milk.
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking tray, the perfect sized baking tray for this mixture would measure 9 inch x 13 inch, if you don’t have one then a smaller one is OK – it just means a thicker brownie and possibly a little longer in the oven.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake your mixture for 20-25 minutes, sometimes a little longer is required.
- Once it looks and feels like a giant brownie, cut it into around 20 squares, it doesn’t matter how many squares of course.
Dosage: , wait an hour and see how you feel. Then eat more as required! These brownies taste delicious and it is difficult to resist eating them, but you don’t want to eat too many and then whitey!
Keywords: Weed Brownies, Munchies