Manage all maintenance aspects of our greenhouse facility along with maintenance of our outdoor landscape.
Must possess a working knowledge and have experience with the following;
– Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, irrigation systems, pumps, machinery maintenance etc.
– Must be mechanically skilled to perform various other tasks
– Driven, hard worker that can function unsupervised.
– Must have good team communication skills to interact with all of our department managers.
– Ability to inspect daily all working aspects of our facility and implement schedules for repair and maintenance.
– Ability to coordinate and work together with our outside mechanical contractors
– Ability to perform inventory on critical back stock
– Experience driving skidsteer and other machinery where needed
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Implementing yearly maintenance plans and execute those plans comprehensively
– Maintain/Organize tools and maintenance support areas
– Must possess a valid Colorado Drivers license
– Ability to obtain a Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Badge in order to work in the Cannabis industry
– Ability to work off of ladders and stand for long periods of time
– Ability to lift 50lbs
– Must live in close proximity to our Farm within 30 miles